CERTIFIED DIVORCE COACH IN ROCHESTER, NY
A divorce coach is a certified mediation professional who, as a neutral third party, coaches two spouses through the emotional tribulations of divorce. Divorce coaching offers invaluable support and conflict management guidance to couples who may be facing one of life’s most challenging events.
Michaele Gantz, the founder of Finger Lakes Mediation and Divorce Coaching LLC, holds a prestigious divorce coaching certification from The Center for Dispute Settlement. In addition to her professional accomplishments, Michaele has personally been through conflict mediation herself and strives to treat every client with a welcoming, approachable, and hopeful attitude.
Whether you're interested in improving communication, looking to navigate the child custody process, or seeking assistance with the legal documentation of divorce, our certified divorce coaches are here to help. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation with our divorce coach to discuss your situation. We are proud to help individuals, couples, and families throughout Rochester, Victor, Greece, Macedon, NY, and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of Using a Divorce Coach
The presence of a neutral, non-judgmental third party greatly contributes to the success of difficult discussions around co-parenting, spousal maintenance, and so on. Working with Michaele as your divorce coach comes with several personal and financial benefits, such as:
- You get a “sounding board” to vet your decisions.
- Her guidance will help you avoid making “snap decisions” that negatively impact your time and resources.
- You can improve your communication skills through role play and other exercises.
- She can help you and your spouse talk to your children about the divorce.
- She will research and answer any legal concerns you may have.
- You will have a resource before, during, and after the divorce to assist you with everything from documentation to anger management tips and co-parenting decisions.
Divorce Coaching for The Greater Rochester, NY Area
At Finger Lakes Mediation, we know that the dissolution of a marriage can cause a lot of raw, intensely negative emotions. Making rational decisions on your own during a time like that can be almost impossible. Our mediators are not here to control you or judge you – we’re here to understand and validate your feelings so we can get you and your family to the other side of the conflict as soon as possible.
Contact us today to schedule your consultation or appointment.